Application & Admission

* Please click here to see the 2023-2024 fact sheet.

Exchange students

In order to be accepted at Barcelona School of Civil Engineering as an exchange student, the applicant must be enrolled at a partner university.

Exchange students have to be nominated by their home university by sending us an email (please check the deadlines) but the final decision of acceptance is made by Barcelona School of Civil Engineering, and is based on the individual assessment of each application.

The period for the registration in Barcelona depends on the studies you are applying for:

  • Bachelor's degrees:

  • Master's degrees:

If you are planning to join us just for one semester, please take care when you select the subjects you are going to study: there are courses given in the fall semester (Q1), courses given in the spring semester (Q2) and courses given during the whole year.

Transcript of records

Be aware that the official transcript of records will be available and sent to the home university on July, at the end of the academic year.



Double degree students

Our school has established several double degree programs with the following institutions:

Degree seeking students

Visiting Students

Visiting students are students from other universities who join a degree at the UPC as part of their education, and whose enrolment fees are not covered by a specific mobility programme or exchange agreement.

More information