Saltar al contenido (pulsar Return)

Final Diploma Request

If you are in a position to request your Final Diploma, you can make this request online through the application that the UPC has enabled.

You must proceed as follows :

  1. Recover the UPC student credentials
  2. Contact SIAE Camins and express your intention to request the Final Diploma (Master´s Degree Certificate): and attach a copy of your Passport
  3. We will respond to your email by attaching the Application form that you must validate and sign. Once signed you must digitalize it.
  4. If it corresponds, you have to make the payment of the Final Diploma fee. You can do it through your student account of the UPC: e-Secretaria>Forms and payments. 
    If the associated fee is paid by a third person or institution, you should not take this section into account
  5. You must access the online procedure in Seu electrònica UPC (Choose : Escola Tècnica Superior d´Enginyeria de Camins, Canals i Ports de Barcelona ETSECCPB) and attach a copy of the Passport and the signed Application form.
  6. Finally if everything is OK, we will send the Official receipt by email


The Final Diploma cannot be sent to your personal address. It will be sent to the Embassy or Consulate of Spain that you indicate, as soon as you have received notification of the arrival of the Final Diploma.